Sunday, February 6, 2011

Piper Pants with Appliqued Onesie

I decided that I was having way too much fun creating dresses for my darling girl, and I thought that I better tackle some pants.  Spring is around the corner after all and she needs some warmer weather threads.  I am so happy with the way these pants turned out.  They are a wide bottom pant with a detachable bow!  Just take a look at this little number!

Aren't they so, so cute?  Then I thought that she needed a little something to go with her new pants.  So, I took one of her little onesies and appliqued a flower on the front!
Now she has a complete outfit!  If only spring would arrive a little faster!


Pants Cost: $20 (pants only)  Sizes: 12 mths to size 8
Onesie Cost: $10 (onesie only) Sizes: 12 to 24 mths  T-shirt Cost: $15 (shirt only) Sizes: 2T to size 8
Outfit Cost: $25 (pants & onesie); $30 (pants & T-shirt)

NOTE: Onesie & T-shirt come with applique and embroidered name.

No comments:

Post a Comment