Monday, December 20, 2010

Apron Knot Dress

This Christmas I have been busy making gifts for family and friends.  I have been tempted to post pictures of the goodies I am making, but I am afraid that someone will check my site and discover what they are getting.  So, I decided that I would post some other sewing projects that I have worked on earlier in the year.   That is before I officially became The Frock Princess.

For Lexie's birthday I made her an Apron Knot Dress.  She looked so cute crawling around in her pretty attire.  What I like about this dress is that it grows with the child.  It starts out as a dress and then it can later become a shirt.

Here is what the dress looks like:

Isn't it cute?  The theme for her party was pink and brown polka dots so I went along with the theme in the dress. 

Here is what Lexie thought of her birthday dress:


She loved it!

I can make this dress in a variety of fabric colors and designs.  Cost: $25 Sizes: 6mths to size 8

No comments:

Post a Comment