Monday, November 8, 2010

A New Adventure!

When I look back on my accomplishments the ones that I am the most proud of are the times where I have let my creative juices flow and simply create.  Just creating something out of nothing gives me such satisfaction, and my reward is taking pleasure in seeing those around me simply enjoy the things I have created.  My creativity can most likely be seen in the decor of my children's bedroom.  Whether it is the  canvas paintings of my son's favorite children's books, or the huge polka dots and letters that adorn my daughter's walls.  Although my usual medium is paint and paper, this past year I rediscovered my love of sewing!  It was like a homecoming for me as I picked up my first pattern in like 20 years (the last time I used a pattern I was in 7th grade).  Initially I created pieces for my baby girl; however, with each new sewing project I knew I wanted to share my work with others.  Now, after several people twisting my arm to sell my tiny creations, I am starting out on a new adventure.  The adventure of owning my own sewing business.  I hope that you enjoy my products, and stick with me as my adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment